Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shop For Ezekiel Men's Dawson Jacket



Over All Rating Reviews :
The 1st one I ordered had a lot of white threads coming out of it, and the pockets on one side of the front were way higher than the other side. So decided I would give it another shot - maybe I just got a bad one, right?

2nd one arrived today - same problems. I really do like the look/design, but the quality is sub par. I'm debating on whether or not to just return the 2nd one and get my money back. To me it's not really worth $60, but then again I don't tend to spend a lot of money on clothing, so maybe this is to be expected for that price range.
Get more detail about Ezekiel Men's Dawson Jacket.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links