Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shop For Ezekiel Junior's Sail Away Racerback



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this item on a whim and I like it a lot! I find that the Ezekiel brand size runs a little big on me, but I'm okay with slightly baggy shirts. I ordered this in a M, which I normally wear, and I wish I ordered a S-- It would fit me perfectly (its a little low for my taste though its Exactly like the one, thus the my wish for a smaller size). Even though it is on of my favorite tanks to wear on Hot days! I love the gold detail, which i was unsure if i should dry in the dryer after a wash, but I was all worry for nothing. What made it even awesome-er is that i bought it at a low price ($9ish). Steal!
Get more detail about Ezekiel Junior's Sail Away Racerback.


!!1 Sanders And Accessories Sander Top Quality !!1 Dvd Recorder Drive This Instant !!1 Promotions Tifosi Sunglasses !!1 Great Deals Versace Sunglasses



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links