Thursday, November 10, 2011

Motörhead - "Keep Us On The Road"


Keep Us On The Road by British band Motörhead 1977 - Motörhead: 1. Motorhead 2. Vibrator 3. Lost Johnny 4. Iron Horse/Born to Lose 5. White Line Fever 6. Keep Us on the Road 7. The Watcher 8. The Train Kept A-Rollin' 9. City Kids 10.Beer Drinkers And Hell Raisers 11.On Parole 12.Instro 13.I'm Your Witch Doctor We began at the beginning, Moving high and moving fast, Machine´s clean, so sweet and mean, Should have known it wouldn´t last, But when I took her clothes off I thought she would explode, Dropped another handful, Keep us on the road The black things came from nowhere, But they couldn´t beat the shield, They flew across the highway, But we smashed them in the field, But when I made a suggestion I thought she would explode, Dropped another handful, Keep us on the road It was round about the third day, I remember it so clear, We came across a bad vibe, Naked, blind with fear, And that was all we left there, Ain´t moving staring cold, Dropped another handful, Keep us on the road

Friends Link : ±1±: My Bag Store !9# Bose Companion 5 Review Top Quality !!1 Buyers Belkin G Router !!1 Good Vicks Humidifier




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links